Sunday, May 2, 2010

exploring

I've had the desire to explore other places of worship in San Francisco. I am not planning on leaving my home church in Oakland- I really don't think anything can compare. But I'm feeling adventurous lately and want to know what all is out there.

My church in Oakland is in major transition right now after the resignation of our prophet pastor a few months ago. There is a possibility that the church may die out in the next year or so, which would be very sad. All I know is that I always want to stay in touch with my family there, in some capacity. And I know I need a kick-ass place to worship with gospel/rock music.

But there are those days, when I don't feel like dancing and clapping and raising my hands and instead need quiet . . . or to be anonymous with strangers . . . or just need something different. So! . . . I'm going on an exploration and will keep this blog updated with my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment