Wednesday, January 5, 2011

gratitude

2010 was filled with. . .

-cranial sacral therapy class and study groups
-massage school
-a raucous 29th birthday party
--playing with visiting friends and family
dinner-shares with neighbors
-cleaning houses and hanging out with random kids until I got the nanny job with my nanner Evan,
-watching Evan grow (3 months to 9 months so far!)
-continuing to lead prayer meetings at First Congo
-exploring our neighborhood and the rest of San Francisco
-exploring northern California
-Kool Cat passing
-hanging with friends
-dates with Dan
-going on my first retreat
-progressing farther than I ever have with network spinal analysis (light touch chiropractic) and watching my body reorganize and heal
-becoming an official member of FDB
-our CD release show in September
-practicing the newly-learned body work on friends and acquaintances
-homemaking!

Gratitude. For a peaceful year, settling into San Francisco and beginning the transition to my new career!

No comments:

Post a Comment