Thursday, September 16, 2010

my talking body

My body has a lot to say. I'm still learning from it. I'm sure it has even more to say, but these a few of things it has wanted me to do so far:

quit my job
leave social work
go to school to become a healer
stay hydrated and keep my electrolytes in balance!
get the right amount of nutrients
learn what it does and doesn't like to digest
eat fish
take naps!
find a different network chiropractor
breathe
go to a craniosacral therapist regularly
spend hella more time in silence, praying, meditating, and unwinding
find chill work while going to school
learn to work with my energy, kundalini and others
not listen to my mind as much
get the right amount of sunshine
spend more time in nature
dance!


Man, bodies are so intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment