Monday, March 9, 2009

balance and waiting

Did I tell you I had a sensitive body? Hmm . . . maybe you're getting that. Well I most definitely do. To the extreme. And I'm slowly learning to accept it and work with it. This is SO hard. Sometimes I feel like I'm running around in circles trying to please my body. "You want serotonin? Here you go. Too much? Sorry. Oh more now? What about protein? You want protein? Here you go. Too much?" Okay you get the point.

I want a magic solution so bad that I go overboard when I come to a realization of what my body needs. . . When all my body really wants is BALANCE.

And it's hard, very hard to not feel abandoned by God during this healing journey even though there are many many ways that God has shown me that God is right here with me. But when I'm feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with my current situation, it's hard to think about God knowing exactly what I need and not telling me or not fixing it right away.

This is where WAITING needs to happen and PATIENCE and FAITH and TRUST. Waiting for God's moment to moment graces, believing that God will give me everything I need in every moment. Wow- if I can master that lesson what an easy life this would be! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment