Sunday, March 8, 2009

be careful what you pray for

I'm sure there are many many things that brought me to this rest and recovery time. But today, I remembered two things I prayed for at the end of last year. One prayer was, "God- help me to walk the Earth like I'm supposed to walk the Earth." It was in regard to the body work I was doing with my chiropractors. There were some places that were getting stuck and were not unwinding, and I didn't know why since I go to my chiropractor's weekly. Now I realize that some emotional work (major emotional work) needs to be done before I can move past those stuck places.

Also realizing that I am getting closer and closer to the age where I would like to have kids, I started getting extremely fearful last November and December about it. I was thoroughly enjoying my time of stability and was scared that pregnancy, birth, and a new child would throw me off balance. I remember praying, "God- prepare me for having children." And what better way to prepare me for child birth, than . . . you guessed it- more emotional work!
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment