Wednesday, March 11, 2009

electrolytes

Speaking of moment to moment graces. God gave me a HUGE clue in the healing journey last night. I woke up in the middle of the night dizzy after dreaming about water. So I went to the kitchen and poured myself some water. I laid back in bed and as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard (or thought) the word "electrolytes!" Electrolytes? What is an electrolyte? It sounded familiar from like 7th grade science class, but I seriously had no idea what an electrolyte was! I immediately got up and wikipedia-ed it. I won't bore you with details about it, but I learned that a deficiency in it can cause muscle problems (one of my main complaints) and it told me how to regain them.

I went back to bed excited about another piece of the puzzle! Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment